From the beginning of January to the end of April 2023, CIRANO and CIREQ are organizing workshops in environmental and natural resource economics once or twice a month.
This workshop is intended for researchers and doctoral students in economics who are interested in the economics of natural resources and the environment.
Here is a summary of the different workshops:
- Julie Metta-Versmessen, PhD candidate in Economics, KU Leuven
Managing Municipal Solid Waste with low citizen involvement: the case of Hong Kong
- Nicolas Pinsonneault, PhD Student, HEC Montréal.
Tradable Climate Liabilities with Investment in Green Technology
- Alicia Bassière, PhD Student, HEC Montréal
Moving Forward Blindly: Capacity Planning, Uncertainty, and Environmental Targets
- Yoan Wallois, PhD student, University of Lille.
Multi-dimensional Environmental Legislation Stringency Index
- Jie He, full professor at the University of Sherbrooke and CIRANO researcher
- Guy Martial Takam Fongang, Ph.D. Student at UQAM
- Louis Hotte, Professor University of Ottawa
- Moubarak Mondou, PhD student Université Laval.
- Cees Withagent, Professor Emeritus University of Amsterdam
- Geir Asheim, professor at the University of Oslo.
- Étienne Billette de Villemeur, professor, University of Lille
- David Benatia, professor, HEC Montreal.
- Kian Mintz-Woo (University of Cork),
- Shi-Ling Hsu (Florida State University),
- James Konow (Loyola Marymount University),
- Hiên Pham (UQAM)
- Chris Timmins (Duke University).