The Montreal Summer Conference on Industrial Organization is back for its 10th edition on June 20 and 21, 2022 at HEC Montreal (Manuvie room), CIRANO is a partner of the event. It is organized by Robert Clark (Queen's University and CIRANO), Allan Collard-Wexler (Duke University), Gautam Gowrisankaran (University of Arizona), Laura Lasio (McGill and CIRANO) and Mario Samano (HEC Montréal and CIRANO) in collaboration with HEC Montreal, CIRANO, the John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy (JDI), the Columbia Program for Economic Research and Duke University.
The conference will include six presentations:
- Colluding against workers - Michael Rubens (UCLA)
Discussant: Ellie Prager (University of Rochester)
- Selling subscriptions - Liran Einav (Stanford University)
Discussant: Jean-Pierre Dubé (University of Chicago Booth School of Business)
- The economics of port infrastructure - Giulia Brancaccio (New York University)
Discussant: Paul Grieco (Pennsylvania State University)
- A Theory of Gradualism - Charles Angelucci (MIT Sloan School of Management)
discussant David Byrne (University of Melbourne)
- Price dispersion and product proliferation under consumer inertia: Evidence from the ETF market - Jihye Jeon (Boston University)
Discussant: Gaston Illanes (Northwestern University)
- Dynamic Price Competition: Theory and Evidence from the Airline Industry - Kevin Williams (Yale School of Management)
Discussant: Ariel Pakes (Harvard University)
The event will be held in English.
To register, please contact the organizers.